24hrs RECEPTION DESK: +359893616571

Early summer at Kaliakria Resort

Check In
Night
Check Out
Adults
Children
Coupon Code

EARLY SUMMER AT KALIAKRIA RESORT

20% OFF OUR REGULAR PRICES

THE OFFER IS VALID FROM 31.05 to 17.06.2021 

Apartment type

Price per night per apartment

Studio

/max capacity 2+0, bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom/

€ 49.00 € 39.00
One bedroom apartment

/max capacity 2+1, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, bathroom/

€ 62.00 € 50.00
Two bedroom apartment

/max capacity 4 + 1 – two bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms/

€ 87.00 € 70.00

All prices are in Euro, per apartment, per night and include:

  • Accommodation and breakfast in apartment for all guests on regular beds and extra beds; 
  • Free use of 24 hours parking with video surveillance; 24 hours information and service at the reception; 
  • Complimentary Wi-Fi internet in the common areas; Gym; Safe deposit box at the reception.
  • Five swimming pools with parasols, tents and lounge chairs by the pools; 
  • Complimentary welcome package upon arrival – coffee, tea and a bottle of mineral water; 
  • City tax, insurance and VAT. 

Payments, changes and cancelations:

  • A 20% deposit must be paid not later than three days after written confirmation; the remaining 80% should be paid upon check-in. 
  • For cancellations made 48 or more hours prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded. 
  • For cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to the arrival date, a deposit will be kept until the end of year 2021.

For reservations:

Mobile:  +359 898 644 965, 

Mobile:  +359 893 616 573;

E-mail:  reservations@kaliakria.com 

Don’t miss this fantastic offer for an early summer holiday in a spacious apartment with sea view

20% OFF OUR REGULAR PRICES

THE OFFER IS VALID FROM 31.05 to 17.06.2021 

A great choice for your family summer holiday

Find your inspiration for your summer holiday 2021! The area inspires with quiet bays and secluded beaches. Impressive championship golf courses are located nearby. The resort is in one of the most spectacular spots of the Black Sea region not far from the picturesque town of Balchik with its modern yacht port. There is a horse stable as well as a spectacular aquatic centre in very close proximity to the resort.

Impressive architecture and lay-out

Another great advantage of Kaliakria are the very spacious apartments with large balconies, designed by Spanish architects Kloster Notenson. Hence time spent here can truly give you the desired result of a relaxing holiday.

About the resort, Restaurant El Balcon del Mundo