24hrs RECEPTION DESK: +359893616571

Easter and May holidays 2021

Check In
Night
Check Out
Adults
Children
Coupon Code

EASTER & MAY HOLIDAYS 30.04 – 09.05.2021

BOOK DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE, E-MAIL OR PHONE AND GET SPECIAL 10% OFF UNTIL 25.04.2021!

Each reservation can be cancelled or changed up to 72 hours prior to the arrival date.

 

Apartment type

Price per night per apartment, min.stay 2 nights

Price per night per apartment for every additional night

Studio

/max capacity 2+0, bedroom, kitchenette, bathroom/

€ 62.00
€ 56.00
One bedroom apartment

/max capacity 2+1, bedroom, dining room, kitchen, bathroom/

€ 77.00
€ 70.00
Two bedroom apartment

/max capacity 4 + 1 – two bedrooms, dining room, kitchen, two bathrooms/

€ 108.00
€ 97.00
The prices are in Euro, per night, per apartment and include the following:
  • Overnight with rich breakfast included;
  • Welcome pack – coffee, tea and a bottle of mineral water on arrival; 
  • Easter program; 
  • Free Wi-Fi in the resort; 24 hours parking with video surveillance;
  • Use of our Fitness center and table tennis; Safety deposit boxes at the reception; 
  • Travel Insurance; 9% VAT; Local taxes and fees;
  • Early check-in and late check-out – upon availability.
The Easter programme includes:
  • 30.04 / Friday / – Jazz night at “El Balcon del Mundo”
  • 01.05 /Saturday/Preparation of Easter cake together with our pastry chefs, Egg painting and decoration.
Extra Charge – Easter lunch at “El Balcon del Mundo” on 02.05/Sunday/

Adult – 25,00 Euro; Child from 7 to 14,99 y.o – 12,00 Euro; Child up to 6.99 y.o. – free of charge/

Advantage:
  • Additional discount is available with a minimum stay of two nights.
Payments, changes and cancelations:
  • A 20% deposit must be paid not later than 25.04, the remaining 80% should be paid upon check-in. 
  • For cancellations made 72 or more hours prior to the arrival date, the deposit will be refunded. For cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the arrival date, a deposit will be kept until the end of year 2021.  
For reservations:

Mobile: +359 893 61 65 71; +359 893 38 94 28 E-mail: reservations@kaliakria.com

Treat your family to a lovely Easter celebration in a spacious apartment with sea view

Our special Easter programme includes an elegant Jazz night at El Balcon del Mundo Restaurant and an Easter cake preparation together with our pastry chefs, as well as egg painting and decoration.

A great choice for your family Summer holiday

Find your inspiration for your summer holiday 2021! The area inspires with quiet bays and secluded beaches. Impressive championship golf courses are located nearby. The resort is in one of the most spectacular spots of the Black Sea region not far from the picturesque town of Balchik with its modern yacht port. There is a horse stable as well as a spectacular aquatic centre in very close proximity to the resort.

Impressive architecture and lay-out

Another great advantage of Kaliakria are the very spacious apartments with large balconies, designed by Spanish architects Kloster Notenson. Hence time spent here can truly give you the desired result of a relaxing holiday.

About the resort, Restaurant El Balcon del Mundo