Your vacation with a pet In Kaliakria Resort
- Up to two well-behaved family pets are permitted per apartment. Service animals are always welcome. Pet must be declared during guest registration. Please keep your pet on a leash (or in a carrier) when you are outside your room.
- A non-refundable charge of 10 € /day will be applied.
- Pet must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guest.
- Pet must comply with local legislation requirements.
- Pets can be left unattended only if they behave well. A sign that a pet is inside unattended should always be left at the door.
- Pets are not allowed in the gym, in the pool and on the lounge chairs.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the housekeeping department to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
Personal welcoming note from the hotel manager with a list of pet services available in or around the hotel, including pet shop, grooming salons, dog-walking routes, vet clinics in the area, pet-sitting services and pet-friendly restaurants.
- Bowls for food and water in the room
- Special “Do Not Disturb” sign.
- We take special care for rooms that have accommodated pets and use cleaning procedures with specially-filtered vacuum cleaners in order to remove pet allergens.